Chop's marinade is a chef's seasoning dream as it delivers a scintillating range of flavours (please read the ingredients list - its long!) which we struggled to find elsewhere on the supermarket shelves. In a show of irony and our British nature, we summarised it's complexity by calling it Chop's (you can still use it on veg, fish, chicken or soy!).
1. Start off by add the steaks to a bowl, add the MAHI Chops marinade and massage it into the steaks.
2. Add the seasoning to the mixture including; the Himalayan Salt, Garlic Salt, Black Pepper, 2 Springs of Rosemary.
3. Pan fry the Lamb steaks in Olive/Sunflower oil.
4. Add the chopped Garlic Clove, ½ Chopped Onion and Red Chilli Pepper.
5. Finally pan fry the Asparagus till they get chargrilled a touch.
6. Grill the steaks to taste and serve with a glass of red wine for optimum results (we partial to a glass of Malbec!).
2x Lamb Steaks
5x Tablespoons Chops Marinade
1x Fresh Red Chilli Peppers
A Pinch of Himalayan Salt
2x Sprigs of Rosemary
A Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
A Pinch of Garlic Salt
1x Garlic Clove
8x Asparagus Sticks
1/2 Chopped Onion
1x Tablespoon of Olive Oil