A twist on a Italian classic, we love lasagne and we love spice - surely the two together is a match made in heaven? ;-)
1x MAHI Peri Peri Hot Marinade
1x Small Broccoli
1x Pack Soy/Mock Chicken
1x Can of Fresh Tomatoes
1x Box of Mushrooms
1x Tub of Double Cream
1x Box of Lasagne Sheets
1x Bar of Chedder Cheese
1. Marinate the Mock Chicken and Mushrooms with Peri Peri Hot Marinade.
2. As the tomatoes in to the mixtures.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C.
4. Use a large, deep oven suitable tray; layer the following in this order (then repeat till you hit the top of the tray); courgetti and mock chicken marinate mix, cream, sliced courgettes, lasagna sheets.
5. When you get to the top layer add a layer of broccoli, some fresh parcley, curley kale and finish of with some grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven till all the Cheese is melted and golden in colour (approx. 50 mins to an hour depending on the number of layers).
7. Remove from oven and serve with some MAHI Bhut Jolokia for the serious spice hunter!