A twist on the original American staple - goes well with any type of sports event and brewski or two.
1. Marinate the Mock Chicken and Mushrooms with Peri Peri Hot Marinade.
2. As the tomatoes in to the mixtures.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C.
4. Use a large, deep oven suitable tray; layer the following in this order (then repeat till you hit the top of the tray); courgetti and mock chicken marinate mix, cream, sliced courgettes, lasagna sheets.
5. When you get to the top layer add a layer of broccoli, some fresh parcley, curley kale and finish of with some grated cheese.
6. Bake in the oven till all the Cheese is melted and golden in colour (approx. 50 mins to an hour depending on the number of layers).
7. Remove from oven and serve with some MAHI Bhut Jolokia for the serious spice hunter!
1x Jar MAHI Wings Marinade
10x Chicken Wings
2x teaspoon Garlic Salt
1x teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/4 Cup of Cornflour
1/8 Cup Pomegranate powder
2/3 Cup of Water
1x Dried Onion
1x Jar Mayonnaise
2x a Fresh Lime