Serious spice hunters - look no further than our award-winning Bhut Jolokia Hot Pepper Sauce! Get ready to fire up your taste buds with a deliciously smoky sauce that will pack a mean punch to any dish, from breakfast to dinner. This quick and easy recipe will deliver a kick up the Bhut to any Hot Wings dish!
MAHI Bhut Jolokia Hot Pepper Sauce
10x Chicken Wings
2x teaspoon Garlic Salt
1x teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/4 Cup of Cornflour
1/8 Cup Pomegranate powder
2/3 Cup of Water
1x Dried Onion
1x Jar Mayonnaise
2x a Fresh Lime
1. Mix Chicken with Wings with Garlic salt
2. Make the in batter in a separate bowl;
3. Add cornflour, pomegranate powder, garlic salt and pepper.
4. Add water and mix till it has a smooth medium consistency.
5. Add dried onions.
6. Add 4-5 table spoons of Mahi Bhut Jolokia Hot Pepper sauce (if you like it hot/not so hot – please adjust accordingly).
7. Mix the wings with the batter in cooking bowl.
8. Heat oil in a frying pan to get the oil to simmer.
9. Drop in Chicken wings to frying ban once oil is hot.
10. Deep fry Chicken wings till you see them turn golden brown.
11. Remove the Chicken wings from deep fry pan and set down on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
12. Serve with Bhut Jolokia Hot pepper sauce and a dash of lime.