Feeling the winter blues? Buff up with some proterin with this quick and easy munch of prawn, sausage or soy!
240g Fresh Jumbo King Prawns
4 x Pork Sausages
1x Chopped Onion
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
MAHI Marinade (Use your favourite)
1x Bag of Brown Rice
1. Place two bowls of washed rice in a pot with 6 small bowls of water and boil on slow heat for 20 minutes.
2. In a separate pan Cook the onions in a non-stick pan until a light pink colour.
3. Add chopped sausages and salt and pepper. Stir until sausages are nearly cooked (7 minutes or so).
4. Add Mahi marinade (half the marinade jar), and stir. Add a small bowl or half a glass of water. Allow to simmer.
5. Add fresh king prawns and cool for a further 5 minutes.
6. Once cooked add in the brown rice and stir until well mixed. Top with some yogurt and coriander and serve!